I had to make a list. The. List. The starting gun goes off December 1st (ok, November 30th at midnight) - see how many you can do!
- Drink in an Igloo
- The Watergate
- City Center Ice Lounge (opens December 1 at 4pm)
- Ice Skate
- Rooftop of the Watergate (with a skate up bar!)
- National Gallery of Art
- Georgetown Harbour
- See Cirque Dreams Holidaze at the new MGM National Harbor
- While you're there, visit Chef Jose Andres' new restaurant Fish
- Visit Zoolights at the Smithsonian's National Zoo (now through January 1)
- Don't miss Duke's Counter, a fun gastropub right across the street
- Take in the White House Christmas decorations
- Try every cocktail on the list at Miracle on Seventh Street, the best holiday bar in the country!
|The Whobilation at Miracle on Seventh Street|
- Have a drink at The Willard's Round Robin bar.
- Go to a DC Champagne Week event
- See the Nutcracker
- The Washington Ballet at The Warner Theatre (through December 24)
- The Hip Hop Nutcracker at Strathmore (December 12-13)
- Watch Christmas movies at The Uptown Theater: Elf is playing December 2-3 and It's a Wonderful Life is December 10-11.
- Holiday Jam & Silent Disco at The Kennedy Center (December 8)
- Listen to Handel's Messiah
- The National Cathedral (December 1-3)
- The National Symphony Orchestra at The Kennedy Center (December 14-17)
- Gay Men's Chorus Holiday Show (December 9, 16, 17 at The Lincoln Theatre)
- Made in DC Pop Up Shop
- Dacha Beer Garden Holiday Market (December 12)
- Winterfest @ Wundergarten (December 1-17 in NOMA)
- Chai-vy & Cohen-y at Ivy & Coney
- Christmas Boat Parade - watch from The Wharf and bar hop afterwards (don't miss Del Mar and tell Maria I sent you!) (December 2)
- The Scottish Walk in Old Town Alexandria (December 2)
- Holiday GLOW in Georgetown (December 8 - January 7)
- Get photos taken with your pet and Santa
- Wet Dog Tavern on December 16
- Midnight Mass
- Christkindlemarket at the Heurich House
- Shop at the Downtown Holiday Market at The Portrait Gallery (don't miss the donuts!)
- See the model trains at the US Botanical Gardens
- Krampusknacht at Gallery O on H
|The Model Train Bar at Miracle on Seventh Street (look up!)|
How many do you think I'll make? You? Tweet me updates, recommendations and things I should add at @tammy. Tag your pics with #DCChristmasChallenge to play along.
Just checked off the White House decorations! Doing Zoolights on Sunday.... getting there slowly ;-)
Hope you already completed that to do list, thank you for sharing it with us.
manchester airport parking deals
The bars all over the world have been revolutionized with great artistic ideas.
cheap airport parking
airport parking deals
The drink looks nice. I think it a good place to chill.
Search cheap airlines with Google flights search & hotels and save till 40% OFF.
You can get the latest info related to traveling tips and where you can find Cheap Flights easily for all domestic and international destinations.
Much obliged for posting this stunning data. Truly I know extraordinary this subsequent to perusing this post. Tanks again and keep it up.
Post a Comment