Make sure you ask when you order at the farmers market, but birds will most likely be fresh and will be fine if refrigerated 5-7 days before cooking. If you brine it, it will last even longer.
- Silver Spring Farmers Market (Sat. 9-1): Rocky Ridge Apiary and Groff's Content
- Foggy Bottom Farmers Market (Wed. 3-7): Haskins
- Crystal City Farmers Market (Tues. (3-7): Haskins
- H Street Farmers Market (Sat. 9-Noon): Garden Path
- Bethesda Farmers Market (Sat. 9-1): Garden Path
- White House Farmers Market (Thurs. 3-7): Garden Path
- Penn Quarter Farmers Market (Thurs. 3-7): Groff’sContent
- Dupont Circle Farmers Market (Sun. 9-1) : Smith Meadows, Eco-Friendly
- Annapolis Farmers Market (Sun. 8:30-Noon): Springfield Farms-David Smith
NOTE: HHS and St. Michaels markets will not be taking turkey orders. Thursday markets will not be open on 11/25, so pick up is for the week prior to Thanksgiving.